Tuesday, January 12, 2021

That is our "reasonable service!"


 Psalm 23:6b

"...and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

It is because of all the wondrous things that God does in our lives, and because of all His precious promises, I promise I will dwell in His house forever.  

If you were to go back and review all my posts regarding the 23rd Psalm, you would stand in awe of our wondrous and gracious God!  You cannot help but say, "Yes, dear Lord, I will follow You; I will do whatever it is You desire of me... because you deserve all glory, and You deserve all praise!  I will freely give You all that I am, all that I have."  As it says in Romans 12:1-2, that is our "reasonable service."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...